It didn’t look pretty at the beginning, but the Philadelphia Flyers ended up topping the New Jersey Devils last night with a 6-3 decision at the Prudential Center. The game was chippy and the goaltending all around wasn’t great, but Cam Talbot won his debut with the Orange and Black while both James van Riemsdyk and Travis Konecny provided a pair of two-goal games. We covered this in tonight’s postgame reaction as well as:
- Kurtis Gabriel being a big turd.
- Deciphering if half the players who played for the Devils tonight are real.
- Martin Brodeur being a fat cheater.
- Who the backup goalie will be next season.
- If Samuel Morin should be in for Robert Hagg.