Just dropping a follow up to my "Fantasy Hockey for St. Jude's" post from a few weeks ago.
It's the last call to join the league! The walk is in 2 weeks and the donations will be open thru the month. So that will be the official cutoff for the league.
BACKGROUND: In 2017, we gathered 17 people on here and played fantasy for St Jude's. The concept was simple: you donate and get an invite! Learn more below. I was blown away by the response from one little fan-post on here. It fizzled the next year so I took a few years off and kept it low key and then the pandemic hit and all and we kept it even lower key, but this year, I am rebooting it in a big way!
So, want to play fantasy hockey for a good cause?
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Drop a donation to my walk, link here: Drop a donation to my walk at this link here.
2. Shoot me an email at JohnRichardShields@yahoo.com and let me know you donated, your name and what email to send you an invite.
3. I send you an invite to the league.
4. Join and let's play!
NOTES TO KNOW ABOUT THE LEAGUE BEFORE YOU JOIN:
- The League is H2H Points based on Yahoo.
- The Draft is the first week of October right before the season starts.
- No Prize: Just fantasy fun for a good cause!
QUESTIONS: Don't hesitate to email me at my email i mentioned above with questions, but don't wait as we only have 3 weeks left!
Thanks in advance!