Flyers at Blackhawks: Lineups, TV info, game time, questions to answer, and discussion thread
The Flyers will try to move into a playoff spot for the first time in 2016 as they head to Chicago to take on the defending champions.
|2015-16 NHL Season :: Game 69 of 82|
5th in Metropolitan / 9th in East
|Wednesday, March 16, 2016 :: 8:00 p.m. ET|
|United Center :: Chicago, Ill., USA|
|Get the Chicago perspective at Second City Hockey|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Schenn - Giroux - Simmonds||1st Line||Fleischmann - Toews - Kane|
|Raffl - Couturier - Gagner||2nd Line||Panarin - Anisimov - Hossa|
|Laughton - Cousins - Read||3rd Line||Ladd - Teravainen - Shaw|
|VandeVelde - Bellemare - White||4th Line||Mashinter - Desjardins - Wiese|
|MacDonald - Gostisbehere||1st D Pair||Keith - Hjalmarsson|
|Streit - Schultz||2nd D Pair||van Riemsdyk - Seabrook|
|Manning - Gudas||3rd D Pair||Gustafsson - Rozsival|
|Neuvirth / Mason||Goalies||Darling / Crawford|
|Medvedev, Umberger, Voracek, Weal||Notable Scratches||Kruger|
Questions to Answer:
- The Flyers started last night's game with their single best period of the season. Is there any way they can get out to even a remotely similar start tonight on a back-to-back?
- Neuvirth's turn in net after a strong five games from Steve Mason. How's he do?
- Arguably the two frontrunners for the Calder Trophy are in the building tonight. Who has a bigger night: Shayne Gostisbehere or Artemi Panarin?
- Toews and Kane have been moved to the same line after being apart for just about the entire season. How do the Flyers try and match up with them, and does it work?
- Are the Flyers in a playoff spot by the time tonight ends?