What is Michael Del Zotto doing shirtless with these two parrots?
Michael Del Zotto is keeping it interesting this off-season.
It's the Philadelphia Flyers off-season.
And that means Michael Del Zotto is running around doing off-season things. You know, stuff like surgeries, taking professional-quality wedding photos without actually getting married, and running around with a couple of parrots, now, apparently. His wrist is still bandaged up, but that isn't going to stop him!
There's a lot to unpack here, so let's get right to it.
- His skin is so red! Is he having problems putting on sunblock? Is this on purpose? It's Del Zotto, it's probably on purpose. That or a very warm filter was specifically chosen to make him look red, which would be equally unsurprising.
- Michael Raffl and Scott Laughton were tagged in this photo. Either they're there with him, wherever he is, or he named the parrots after them. I choose to believe the latter.
- Someone clearly took this picture for him. It looks higher quality than a simple phone picture; everything that needs to be in focus is and he's posing. Which begs the question: who is Del Zotto's photo guy? Whose job is it to run around after him taking pictures of him doing cool stuff? There's so much to unpack here.
- Is it Raffl? I bet it's Raffl.
- Del Zotto is clearly on a mission to have the wildest off-season ever and broadcast the entire thing. I support him.